- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://bootstrapmade.com.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data. Data subject - a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed. Child - a natural person under 16 years of age. We/us (either capitalized or not) - bootstrapmade.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When ordering or registering on our Site you may be asked to enter your name, member name, email address, mailing address, country, billing information or other details to help you with your experience. These information are collected in purpose of providing services described on it, like to verify your identity when you sign in to website, to process your transactions made on site, to respond to support tickets and offer customer services, for administrative and accounting needs that we required to provide to government.
- When you submit a support question we collect your first name, last name and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
2. Google Analytics
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
To enhance your experience on our sites, many of our web pages use “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites. Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website’s server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. You can send your request anytime to: [email protected]
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
If you have questions, you can contact us at: [email protected]